SuperBowl 44 is in the record books and the Saints are victorious! Yes I am a mid season bandwagon fan (smile, I’m open with my biases) Beyond everything, I’m really happy for the city of New Orleans!
*Super Bowl MVP Drew Brees & son, one of the most tender moments of the celebration.
* Reggie showing some affection
* Kim showed her support via her Minx (B-U-S-H-23) I see you Kim!
Speaking Of Kim & Reggie, I still really don’t get why so many women are mad at Kim. That’s his pick, get over it!
* I know you were GEEKED to be in the Super Bowl but seriously… NO.
A few random facts:
– The Saints went through 3 Hall Of Fame QB’s Warner, Farve & Manning
– I had no idea Peyton Manning’s dad Archie played for the Saints (hello, new to football) but the story covered in the preshow was extremely touching, I’m sure his father has to feel some sense of pride for the franchise considering the history.
– Ironically Reggie wasn’t the only reality show Significant other playing today, Hank Bassett better known to me as Kendra Wilkins’ (Girls Next door) Boo plays for the Colts.
– Club Liv in Miami or the 2nd line on Bourbon street in New Orleans, which one was the Live Manifestation of Chaos…
Jill Munroe is a Los Angeles-based host, producer, and writer. You can find her work on sites such as FoxSports.com, EURweb.com, and MSN.com. Munroe is a current member of the African-American Film Critics Association and the National Association of Black Journalists.
Munroe has also been a frequent guest on ESPN radio and Yahoo Sports. In 2015, Munroe released her first book, "PostGame Pass: access into "the life"