Following an exciting week 12 of NFL action, I’ve dropped my week 12 NFL Rankings where there is the Top 12 and all the rest. No one cares about the rest so focus on the top 12 and nothing more! Tell me your thoughts and why I’m wrong on Twitter @mikerips
- Dallas Cowboys – 10 straight wins have the Cowboys feeling Super.
- New England Patriots – For the millionth consecutive season, the AFC goes through them.
- Oakland Raiders – Growing up before our eyes. I think they’ll settle in as a wild card team.
- Seattle Seahawks – Cruising towards the #2 seed in the NFC.
- Kansas City Chiefs – A legit SB contender and my pick to win the AFC West.
- Atlanta Falcons – When playing in front, this team is lethal. Fall behind and they’re the opposite.
- Washington Redskins – Kirk Cousins has established himself as a top tier QB. Pay him his money.
- Miami Dolphins – In Gase they trust. 6 straight wins and an easy schedule, playoffs look likely.
- New York Giants – Sleeper in the NFC with a tough schedule.
- Denver Broncos – Will miss the playoffs after brutal loss to KC. Mark it down.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – The best team in the AFC North. The team that will win the AFC North.
- Baltimore Ravens – Tough final stretch. (Mia, NE, PHI, PIT, CIN) Overachieving to date.
And The Rest
13. Detroit Lions
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
15. Tennessee Titans
17. Minnesota Vikings
18. San Diego Chargers
19. Indianapolis Colts
20. New Orleans Saints
21. Green Bay Packers
22. Philadelphia Eagles
23. Carolina Panters
24. Houston Texans
25. Arizona Cardinals
26. Chicago Bulls
27. Los Angeles Rams
28. New York Jets
29. Cincinnati Bengals
30. San Francisco 49’ers
31. Jacksonville Jaguars
32. Cleveland Browns
By: Michael Rippe (@mikerips)