Week 7 in the NFL was all about the injuries piling up.
- Rams QB Sam Bradford tore his ACL, he’s out for the season. Colts WR Reggie Wayne is a wrap for the season as well. He too suffered an ACL tear. Wayne had played in 189 consecutive NFL games. The longest active streak. At 34 years old, does Wayne have enough to make it back into game shape by next season?
- Bengals CB Leon Hull tore his Achilles.
- Texans LB Brian Cushing suffered a broken leg and torn LCL
- Packers Jermichael Finley has a bruised spinal cord. Right now there’s no timetable for his return. Monday Finley could feel both his arms and legs, which is a good sign.
- Three Texans rookies were sent home Sunday morning before their match up for hijinks at the team hotel. Usually that involves weed or women.
- Bears’ Jay Cutler injured on record-setting sack https://lat.ms/1b4rt7m
- The Dallas Cowboys are currently in 1st place in the NFC East