It’s HERE, Super Bowl 49! Are you ready for the big game? This is everything you need to know about the match up between the New England Patriots and the Seattle Seahawks.
WHEN: Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015, 6:30 PM EST/ 3:30 PM PST
WHERE: University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.
• National anthem: Idina Menzel
Top 5 Storylines:
- Are the New England Patriots habitual line steppers? Does deflate-gate even matter here?
- Tom Brady and Bill Bellichick are together again for the big game 13 years after winning their first Super Bowl together. The two are on the cusp of their fourth Super Bowl win. Brady’s 20 postseason wins are more than 21 franchises have in their entire EXISTENCE. Legacy game for sure. For the record, Seahawks QB Russell Wilson is 10-0 against Super Bowl winning quarterbacks.
- Seattle has the NFL’s number one defense with the Legion of Boom, how will the Patriots respond. Do we think this boy band cover is like a curse?
- Corner watch. Which corner will have the better day, Patriots Darelle Revis or Seahawks Richard Sherman. Sherman of course is The Mouth and claimed the title as best corner in the NFL while Revis felt that title still belonged to him. The two had a Twitter battle, but Sherman ended up with the ring.
- Marshawn Lynch. What’s Beast Mode going to do in his second trip to the Super Bowl. I hope more one liners. I know it’s become over the top, but how many days have you walked into work feeling the same way?
My pick for the day, the defending champions – The Seattle Seahawks.
Here’s a quick recipe for a game day cocktail
Jill’s Favorite White Sangria:
3 tablespoons sugar
2 shots triple sec
1 shot apple brandy
1 splash of champagne
1 lime, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
2 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
3 ripe green apples seeded and cut into wedges
1 bottle of your favorite dry white wine
Mix all the ingredients together and let blend in the fridge for a few hours!