Chad Johnson might be unemployed but he still has cash rolling in. Chad is dealing with child support issues with one of kid’s mothers and recently had to file legal documents outlining his income and spending.
So what does one unemployed-NFL-ex-reality-star’s income look like?
Chad takes in $66,104.66 per month in 2011- hmmm I wonder what his salary was for 2012. Chad says he earned his cash through ”self-employment, partnerships, and/or independent contracts.”
Check the rest of the breakdown:
- $1.28 million in real estate assets
- $600,000 in cars
- $75,000 worth of furniture
- $40,000 in jewelry oh and a key point in all of this. Very little debt! Good job Chad, I can relate to that.
- $16,000 a month in child support
- $5,000 monthly on entertainment
- $3,500 on clothes
- $1,000 on pet expenses
- $250 on personal “grooming”
You know if you look at it, his budget isn’t that bad. Brining in $66K a month and spending less than half, I’m pleasantly surprised. No ESPN “Broke” 30-for-30.
Curtsy to TMZ