Here’s a story of how Amber Rose and Blac Chyna- both former strippers cause you know that’s going to be brought up – played chess not checkers with the Kardashian family. In the latest installment of this on going soap opera, we will focus on the Twitter beef that popped up late Tuesday night and spiraled out of control on Wednesday between rappers Wiz Khalifa and Kim Kardashian’s rapper hubby, Kanye West.
On Tuesday night, Kanye announced a title change to his album set to release next month. Originally titled “Swish,” the name was changed to “Waves.” Apparently this didn’t sit well with some who felt the “waves” or “wavey” was created by a rapper named Max B, and Kanye doesn’t have the cache to carry the movement. Wiz was one of those people and took to Twitter like many to express his thoughts.
“Please don’t take the wave,” Wiz tweeted. “Max B is the wavy one. He created the wave. There is no wave without him.”
Well, the problem is that Wiz is not just a regular person, he’s a rapper who married Yeezy’s ex. Ye took Wiz’s tweets personal and proceeded to unload 18 reasons why Wiz should respect his OG.
“Oh ni**as must think I’m not petty cause I’m the best that’s ever made music,” Kanye tweeted. Like, oh that’s Ye and I can put his wife’s initials on my twitter @Wizkhalifa. Bro first of all you stole your whole s**t from Cudi. Second, your first single was corny as f**k and most there after, work hard play hard? You have distracted from my creative process. I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants. I screen grabbed those pants and sent it to my style team #Wizwearscoolpants.”
Kanye also included Wiz’s ex-wife- and Ye’s ex-girlfriend – and son in his diss.
– 3rd no one I know has ever listened to one of your albums all the way through.
– 4th you let a stripper trap you
– 5th I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years
– 6th don’t ever come out the side of your neck at me
– 7th I am your OG and I will be respected as such
– 8th I made it so we could wear tight jeans
– 9th me and Cudi created this s**t
– 10th don’t you ever in your f***ing life speak sideways about a ni**a that’s fighting for us I do this for all of us
– 11th I showed you respect as a man when I met you
– 12th You wouldn’t have a child if it wasn’t for me
– 13th You own waves???? I own your child!!!!
– 14th Ni**a it’s called creativity #youshouldtryitsomeday
– 15th Ni**a I tried to call you and you changed your number
– 16th don’t even hint at mentioning me my family or my wife I am your OG
– 17th I think you dress cool I wish I was skinny and tall
Looks like Ye had some pent up aggression he wanted to let go of. Bringing kids into the mix was foul though. And by Ye’s logic, North and Saint wouldn’t be here without Kris Humpheris, Miles Austin, Reggie Bush, Nick Cannon and Ray J.
The tweet that seemed to send Kanye over the edge actually had nothing to do with him or his wife, “Hit this kk and become yourself” is what Wiz tweeted, he was referring to weed,”Khalifa Kush.” Wiz later tweeted “KK is weed fool. Reason’s why your not wavy. Go bacc to Swish,”
So Yeezy then apologized and deleted all his tweets… but it was too late, the damage was done.
By this point, Amber Rose got the screenshots. She took to her Twitter to sit Kanye down with Twitter fingers turning into tickle fingers.