Last week we saw a “leaked” email surface from former “Basketball Wives LA” star Laura Govan to her ex-fiance Gilbert Arenas, which accused him of infidelity, giving her STD’s, having Draya beat up and much more. Gilbert fired back on Instagram, but now he’s handling the situation in court.
Documents filed by the former Wizard, Warrior, Magic and Grizz state that he’s obtained the text messages between Laura and the blogger who published details from the emails. Arenas claims Laura violated a court order signed back in August, that called for her to keep quiet about him. The court order prevents Laura from making “derogatory or disparaging remarks” about Gilbert.
Arenas also accuses Govan of leaking a letter his attorney sent to her counsel about Laura not adhering to their visitation agreement.
Details of the August agreement via Baller Alert:
1. Laura Govan shall not harass, attack, strike, threaten, assault (sexually or otherwise), hit, follow, stalk, molest, destroy personal property, disturb the peace, keep under surveillance, impersonate (online or otherwise), or block the movements of Gilbert Arenas.
2. Laura must not contact Gilbert in any way, including but not limited to telephone, mail or e-mail. She is only allowed to contact him regarding the children and ONLY using a third party co-parenting website, Our Family Wizard.
3. Laura can not take any action directly or through others to obtain the addresses or locations of Gilbert.
4. Laura must stay at least 100 yards from Gilbert.
5. All custody transactions of the couple’s minor children will be done in public and will be facilitated by a nanny. Laura will not be present.
6. Laura must take one year of anger mnagement classes and must provide a certificate of completion no later than September 1, 2016. If she chooses not to attend classes, Laura can attend therapy, minimum one session per month for a year.
7. Laura can not make any ill comments about Gilbert or their court case, either in private forums or around their children.
Failure to abide by these rules means that Gilbert can file a temporary restraining order.