Life during the NFL lockout isn’t all bad. A group of NFL players got the opportunity to intern at Maxim magazine for a day with the goal to learn how to edit a magazine.
“Workday” activities included Nerf gun fights with Maxim cheerleaders, heading to the drawing board to develop “story ideas” such as Stevie Johnson’s “Hot Girls On The Bed” and Nick Mangold’s “Panties vs. Boy Shorts,” lessons in touchdown celebration dances, and sleeping on the job.
Your NFL internship roster is comprised of:
- Dwight Freeny (DE, Indianapolis Colts)
- Nick Mangold (C, New York Jets)
- Osi Umenyiora (DE, New York Giants)
- Josh Cribbs (WR, Cleveland Browns)
- Shaun Phillips (DE, San Diego Chargers)
- Stevie Johnson (WR, Buffalo Bills)
- Leigh Bodden (DB, New England Patriots)
- Devin McCourty (DB, New England Patriots)
- Jason McCourty (DB, Tennessee Titans)
- Patrick Chung (S, New England Patriots)
- Bernard Berrian (WR, Minnesota Vikings)
Looks like what they actually learned is how stressful life can be looking at photos all day surrounded by models. Sound like your dream job? Check it out: