There are about 9 million angles of LeBron I could discuss right now. And at some point I might delve into each area of his career and future I find interesting.
But today, my focus is on why it makes a lot of talent and business sense for LeBron to become the Leader of Clipper Nation
- They have the cap space to not only sign LeBron but bring in another near max player if necessary.
- Even without that, the Clippers have a decent talent pool. Center Chris Kaman, Eric Gordan as shooting Guard, Blake Griffin at the 4. Baron Davis running point.
- The ability to have input into his next coach & GM
- Hollywood; LeBron was scheduled to begin shooting his 1st film this summer. Starring no Co Star Dwade, Dwight Howard. (what?? It’s TRUE ::giggles:)
- Fans that want you, A parade has been planned for May 27th at Staples. Take that WeWantWade
- A chance to go head to head with Kobe 4 times a year
- And the real winner, AEG as partial owners of the Lakers and owners of Staples and LA Live, 82 sold out games a year would be GREAT!
Of course Sterling still owns the Clippers but you at least have to consider it right?
Now that I think about it, The Nets have some similar qualities plus Jay Z! Yeah after the 2nd year in a row with the league’s top record and not making it to the finals, you have to consider everything!