Michael Jordan stopped doing his in Las Vegas a few years ago. LeBron was was rumored to be starring in a comedy based around one to make his acting debut but was killed after “The Decision.”
“It” is a fantasy basketball camp for men 35 and up. For the mere cost of $12,500 men can live out their hoop dreams with Dwyane Wade and be coached by NBA legends like Kevin McHale, Charles Barkley and Dominique Wilkins
Held in Miami at the Fontainebleu hotel (they turn a ballroom into basketball courts) for 3 days in August, check out what $12,500 gets you:
- As a camp participant you will receive Jordan Brand apparel and foot wear.
- You will receive Dwyane Wade Fantasy Camp top of the line uniforms, T-shirt, golf shirts and various items.
- A authentic gift in remembrance of the Dwyane Wade Fantasy Camp will be given to each camper.
- Each participant can bring one guest to observe several activities and games.
- Limousine will be provided for those participates arriving in the Miami International Airport. You will be greeted by a driver at the airport baggage claim area and take to the Fontainebleau Hotel. Same Service will be provided for your departure from the Fontainebleau Hotel.
- Each participant will be accommodated at the Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach.
- Each participant will be housed the Tresor Junior Suite. Located in the 37-story all suite Tresor Tower, the Tresor Junior suite offers 500 square feet of plush comfort featuring a balcony with sweeping views of Biscayne Bay, South Beach, and downtown Miami. The Junior Suite is uniquely enhanced with sophisticated amenities.
Of course T-Mobile and Gatorade are attached as sponsors. Everybody wins! Can’t you just picture the hilarity that a film version of this would’ve been?