Sometimes 140 characters just isn’t enough:
- Brandon Jennings tweeted that he saw singer Ciara in the Beverly Center (a mall in L.A.) asked for a picture and she said no. He went on to explain he understood why she said no. How cute is that?
- ESPN the magazine has a feature where pro athletes tell a story from their life. Dwayne Bowe decided this is what he wanted to share:
“My rookie year, we were playing in San Diego,” Bowe says. “You hear stories about groupies hanging out in hotel lobbies, but some of my teammates had it set up so there was a girl in every room. The older guys get on MySpace and Facebook a week before we go to a city; when a pretty one writes back, they arrange to fly her in three or four days in advance. They call it importing.”
Dry Snitchin’ …Damn, I wonder if he’s popular in the locker room?
Haven’t they just moved onto Twitter??
- Ex NBA player Kenny Anderson recently received his College degree 20 years after he left to join the NBA. He had one of the 1st reality show/athlete hook ups. He met and married Tami Roman from the Real World. Later she was on 20/20 showing off her Hummer with the license plate “His Cash”.
- Anderson ran through more than $63 million,which included child support payments to 5 women.
You think the NBA will have him speaking at the rookie orientation? They should offer a refresher course for the Veteran players… Source
- New York Knicks Wilson Chandler was busted for weed (less than 2 ounces) when he was pulled over for driving without his headlights on. Maybe the NBA players who smoke should demand a trade to an LA Team. Tons of legal Medicinal Marijuana store fronts and that way their boy can legally “hold the weed”
“Going back to Cali Strictly for the weather, women & the weed”
– Notorious B.I.G.