A quick look at what’s bubbling around the internet:
- Rookie QB Sam Bradford the 1st round pick of the Rams missed the 1st day of practice for rookie workouts at the start of training camp. Negotiations are still ongoing and Rams officials are hopeful to have him signed by the official opening of training camp on Sat., July 31st
- The ESPN Lebron piece was apparently pulled by ESPN because they felt writer Arash Markazi didn’t properly identify himself as a writer and the scope of the piece. MMMkkkkkkk I’ve seen a picture of Arash, somehow I doubt he was mistaken as a member of the crew. They just let anyone roll with them to dinner and then the club??? Oh well on to the next…
- Former NBA player Lorenzen Wright who was reported missing by his family has been found murdered. Details are still pending. This is the type of story you prayed that the ending would be different. Prayers go out to the family and friends of the Wright family.
- Eddie House is back with the Miami Heat where he began his NBA career back in 2000. House has signed a 2 year deal worth $2.8 Million. Wonder if Pat Riley’s daughter will be back at the games with a signs calling for House to get playing time like she did in the playoffs years ago? WHAT?? It was cute back then… The SuperFriends NWO continues.
- Terrell Owens may have missed his flight to start training camp but he & Antonio Bryant have come together for the perfect resolution of T.O. retaining his #81 this season. All Bryant asked in giving up the number was that Terrell make a donation to his little league program in Miami. Win WIN. Let the foolishness and Football bliss began in Cincinnati!
- A few members of Team USA partied at XS on Saturday Night as Wale performed. No scandals just good clean fun as young men in their 20’s should be allowed to have!