Whatever your plans are for this weekend, I bet they won’t compare to this. Do you want to go to the Super Bowl in New Orleans to watch the Niners and Ravens face off against each other, all expenses paid courtesy of San Francisco 49′ers’ Vernon Davis. Click here http://bit.ly/TC2tRq to win an all expense paid trip from NetRaffle and Davis.
Check the details below.
- Winner will receive 2 lower level tickets to Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on February 3, 2013
- Winner and guest will enjoy 3 nights hotel accommodations in New Orleans’ famous French Quarter – walking distance to all events (Single Room, Double Occupancy, Check-in February 1, 2013, Checkout February 4, 2013)
- Winner and guest will enjoy a private VIP pregame party at the House of Blues hosted by NFL Greats Mike Ditka & Archie Manning (Includes food & open bar)
- Winner and guest will enjoy 2 tickets to the NFL Experience (Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Saturday, February 2, 2013)
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of $2,000 per person for airfare (if needed, if used, $4,000 maximum)
- Winner will receive a $500 expense allowance for ground transportation, meals, and other expenses
- Winner will receive an autographed Vernon Davis 49ers jersey, football, and photo
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $3,990.00 to mitigate the Winner’s tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($3,360.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($630.00). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
And it’s all for a great cause!