I am excited to announce the release of my first book, PostGame Pass: access into “the life.”
The book is a spin-off of JSJ and will answer some of the burning questions that you have e-mailed, DM’d, tweeted, etc. It’s the first book in my series, The Stiletto Jill Chronicles.
PostGame Pass, introduces you to the lifestyle of the new millennial professional athlete. In it, I break down what makes this new generation of athletes tick, by exploring a range of fascinating topics like:
- What an athlete needs in order to be considered a superstar brand.
- The three things athletes always beef with one another over.
- The rules to respectful cheating for professional athletes, plus the five cities pro athlete wifeys fear, but jocks love.
- How the Internet changed the game for groupies and athletes.
- Why athletes date the same women, especially strippers and internet vixens.
- Why athletes are groupies, and their desire for reality TV fame.
- 7 things a woman should know before dating or marrying a professional athlete.
- What comes in a “Baby Mama Golden Parachute”
- What are the most popular post-game careers for professional athletes, and how to avoid being another cautionary tale.
Also feel free to leave a review on Amazon!
Check PostGamePass for more information.
Thank you for all the support!