Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson and his wife Ashley are expecting their second son any day now. It will be Peterson’s eight child.
TMZ Sports has announced there’s a possibility that baby #9 is in the mix as well. A massage therapist is claiming Peterson is the father of her child and is seeking $1.9 million to care the child.
Peterson was contacted by the woman’s attorney in early August, with an outline detailing what she’ll need to raise the child over the next 18 years.
1. Monthly support — $6,000 for 216 months ($1,296,000)
2. Pre and postnatal costs — $30,000
3. Health insurance costs — $1,000 per month for 216 months ($216k)
4. Private school — average of $30k for 13 years ($325k)
5. Uninsured health care costs including mental health costs for the child — $3k per year
6. Attorney’s fees — $60,000
Peterson’s attorney reportedly fired back a response rejecting the child support settlement proposal, but said IF the child turns out to be AP’s, “he will gladly agree to reasonable support.”
So that means there’s a possibility that he could’ve fathered the child. If I could ask “All Day” one question, I’d ask what his aversion is to condoms. Latex allergy perhaps?