Lamar Odom’s Ex, Liza Morales was a guest today on the Breakfast club. The topics were as expected; Lamar and Khloe, Liza’s pending novel and cheating athletes. Here’s a few excerpts from the interview:
- Liza never brought up the subject of marriage until the birth of their third child. Lamar’s response was to wait until he retired because NBA marriages don’t work. He cited Shaq and Shaunie (the first time they filed for divorce) and Dwyane Wade and Siouvaughn as examples.
- She touches on catching Lamar cheating while they were together. (one of the women she caught him with was Lara Manoukian )
- A guy informed Liza that Lamar was cheating on her.
- She said that Lamar wanted a reality show 2 to 3 years before he met Khloe. He even had camera crews follow him and his “artist” around at one point. She was happy for him when he finally got one.
- He called her about her book, said he was happy for her and wanted to read it.
- The lead character in the novel is a woman from Queens (like Liza) whose a mother (like Liza) and has been with her professional athlete mate since high school (like Liza) But it’s NOT a tell all.
The take-aways are the usual:
Professional athletes cheat.
They will point to other professional athletes as an example when need be (so stop calling Kobe a snitch, they ALL do it. :giggle:)
And they all want to be famous outside of the Basketball arena
The entire interview is below. Curtsy to Bossip for the footage