Lamar Odom’s Best Friend Jamie Sangouthai Passes Away From Drug Overdose


Lamar Odom’s problems with drugs were well documented in the media. On Sunday, the man Khloe and others felt was partly responsible for Lamar’s addiction died from a heroin overdose.


Lamar’s best friend, 37-year-old Jamie Sangouthai, who was featured on several episodes of “Khloe and Lamar” died in a downtown LA hospital Sunday.

Jamie’s issues with drugs were highlighted on the show, and a few years back a video of he and Lamar under the influence of something surfaced. The two were shirtless, rapping in a bathroom.

Life doesn’t get easier but I promise you that life will make you stronger. 💋

A photo posted by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on

Prayers up for Jamie’s friends and family.