Floyd Mayweather Jr. is super rich. Of course someone worth an extreme amount of money probably has some interesting habits. Some of Money May’s alleged idiosyncrasies have been revealed in a new tell-all book.
Mayweather’s former President of Mayweather Music, Tasha Robinson has written “Right Hand to the Champ: 18 Lessons that changed my life.”
Check the highlights:
- Mayweather spends 2 hours grooming himself each day before he will leave the house. – It takes me about the same. Look good, feel good!
- Mayweather doesn’t like credit cards, prefers to pay for everything in cash. He withdraws at least $100k in cash daily & puts it in what he calls The Pregnant Duffel Bag. – No interest rates
- Mayweather once bought 6 cars in one day, all with cash.
- Mayweather has strippers on retainer all over the country, but doesn’t like to get lap dances. It isn’t unusual for him to drop $100k at the strip club. – we know he’s also known to bring the party back to his place. Remember?
- Throws money in the pool for strippers to jump in and retrieve – He plays too much
- Mayweather doesn’t like to wear anything twice, he will have his whole closet of clothes thrown away after six months, and will spend upwards of $35k a day on clothes. – Can I have just 2 days worth of his shopping budget? Cause I’m not greedy.
- Mayweather will take strangers on shopping sprees, and give thousands of dollars in cash, just because he is in a good mood. He still sends money to friends in prison back in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Mayweather won’t travel with less than three women, who are all paid to hang around him. – this is why he has the Stable of rotating women.
- Mayweather gambles large sums of money almost everyday.
- Mayweather doesn’t have a set pay schedule for his staff, he just pays them when he feels like it and sometimes with gifts, as opposed to money. – this is a familiar tactic for certain celebs and athletes. People get so caught up with just BEING THERE.
- Mayweather likes his body hair free. He shaves his entire body daily. He also gets a mani and pedi every two weeks. He sees a dermatologist every 6 weeks to have his face peeled.
- Mayweather has a dedicated staff, just to clean his cars. He won’t drive in one unless it is fully sanitized.
- Mayweather has the big boy mansion cleaned from head to toe every day. He is a germaphobe so he supervises the cleaning.
- Mayweather doesn’t drink or do drugs. When he parties, he prefers soda and cranberry juice. – Nice to see he doesn’t embody every vice.
- Young Mayweather wanted to be a music mogul like 50 Cent & Jay Z.
- Mayweather was conned out of $15 million by a man named 3 Comma Joe. He has never recovered the money.
- Mayweather was on the verge of bankruptcy and the IRS was coming after him in 2008, that is why he ended his retirement.
- Mayweather allegedly barred girlfriends he thought were cheating from leaving his house. – Judging by incidents with his ex-fianceé Shantel Jackson, and his old stripper boo, Princess Love, I’d say that’s true.
- Mayweather has already made arrangements for his death and contemplated suicide.
I’m not surprised about ANY of this. Word of advice to Floyd though, always make your staff sign a confidentiality agreement.
spotted at BSO