One of my favorite things about the playoffs is getting to see the fashion of both the players and their significant others. Since the dress code was established in 2005, players have been stepping it up.
Much like with their cars, jewelry and girls, it’s a competition to see who can be the “freshest.” Let’s take a look at some of Monday night’s looks featuring, Derrick Rose, The Miami 3 (LeBron, Chris Bosh, DWade), Danny Granger, Darren Collison and a wifey or two:
As the playoffs press on, I’m sure there will better shots of the gear and we can break it down and discuss further.
- From what I can see, Darren Collison’s shirt tie combo was nicely paired with a pin striped suit.
- Not really sure about Derrick Rose’s pea coat. I probably need to see him standing up to embrace the full effect.
- I’m feeling the military adornments on DWade’s shirt. Is that some sort of classic tie pin in the shape of an old school safety pin? Hmmmm we’ll have to think on that. The simple gold watch is a nice piece.
- Savannah’s stylist was so kind as to breakdown her Game look, still sticking with the white hot Heat motiff; BCBG jacket, Co-op tank, Scoop jeans, vintage necklace, Louboutin shoe and a Versace bag. Cute casual look although I believe I have reached the point of saturation as far as Louboutin footwear is concerned. Still a great shoe though.
- Adrienne is always dressed like the perfect lil’ lady. Considering that was something Chris mentioned as being important to him it’s no wonder they seem so happy.