Vh1 cancels Chad Johnson & Evelyn Lozada reality show “Ev & Ocho”

The fallout from Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada’s domestic violence altercation over the weekend continues. Yesterday, chad was cut from the Miami Dolphins.Today VH1 has announced they will not air the couple’s reality show and has no plans to air it later. The network released a statement via its PR department:

Due to the unfortunate events over the weekend and the seriousness of the allegations, VH1 is pulling the series ‘Ev and Ocho’ from its schedule and has no current plans of airing it.

Head coach Joe Philbin released a statement today regarding the release of Johnson.

“I’d like to address the roster move we made last night. As with any type of these decisions, it was not an easy one. It was not reactive. Nor was it based on one single incident. In making these decisions we base our evaluations on a set of criteria that supports our organizational goals and includes the player’s performance both on and off the field.”

  • Pingback: Chand Johnson and Evelyn Lozada lose reality show, Ev and Ocho, on VH1()

  • aventuralady

    When are these two idiots going to grow up???? So much opportunity, potential and promise wasted! SAD.

  • Diane

    This was an accident waiting to happen he just want a woman to screw, and she’s trying to secure her future why the hell would you want to have a baby no twins and you have a grown child. Can we say Child Support wake up Chad…….

  • JJ

    AMEN Sister! What a waste of talent fighting over who’s EGO is bigger! I’d say that they both wish that they could turn the clocks back on this one………Good Riddance!

  • 2 ghetto rats scrambling for the last chair as the music stops. Positioning for a big divorce settlement now that CJ’s so-called pro career is over, and trying to get her share for ‘services rendered’ before the idiot blows thru it all and winds up broke. These guys never figure it out…cheaper to hire a prostitute than marry one. Just ask Charlie Sheen!

  • michelle

    he is the biggest ____hole in the world, has no talent in football or dancing, he is just a boy with an ego almost as big as TO’s

  • Darryl

    The Browns NEED to pick him up…

  • Dtn

    OMG, Oh my freaking !!!!!

    ” 2 ghetto rats scrambling for the last chair as the music stops.”

    As funny as it gets!!!!!!!

  • straighttalk

    In this case …this is what I’d say about their problems “75% I don’t give a dam,and the remaining 25% I’m glad they have them”.
    nuff said.

  • Dtn

    I don’t like Ev she Tami Suzie and Shaunie are bottom barrel type individuals. I wouldn’t do what they do behind closed doors in my little world. And I certainly wouldn’t portray myself or women of color as bottom feeders in front of the whole world!!

    My point, I DON’T LIKE EV AND EVEN I FELT SORRY FOR HER AFTER CHAD TREATED HER LIKE HORSE ISH ON THAT SHOW! She would blow up at everyone…besides him. He was SO SO SO demeaning to her. And she’d let him as if either she was to embarrassed to say anything or just scared.

  • vern vern

    How many times does a person hear “You can’t make a ho a housewife” He was warned so this is all on him. It was just a matter of time before she would make him put hands on her. I don’t even know her and I wanted to put hands on her. His mistake was thinking he’s all that and can handle any situation. She showed him what a professional gold digger can do to your life. Both of them are a-holes.Him more than her because he knew better.

  • vern vern

    She kept her mouth shut because she didn’t want to lose her payday.All she wanted was the security a ball player could give her.She’s a professional gold digger.What’s a few stitches in the head when you’ll gain millions. He lost his job and his TV show. She better hope he has some money.

  • vern vern


  • Pingback: Evelyn Lozada files for divorce from Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson 42 days after wedding()

  • sakonya

    I predicted this outcome after I watched Evelyn show her behind on several occasions on that other reality show; why Chad couldn’t see it, I don’t know. She was trouble all along and is a gold digger. On one episode Chad told her that she had good p—y. Well, that same asset can be found in a woman that has some class and sense too. Chad needs to cut his losses now and get rid of that crazy heifer!