Entering the final week of the NFL regular season and there is not much movement in the final rankings. 12 teams make the playoffs so twelve teams get comments. Share your thoughts in the comments and hit me up on twitter to tell me why I’m right or wrong.
1. New England Patriots – Heavy favorite in the AFC after injury to Oakland’s Carr.
2. Dallas Cowboys – Not resting players with eyes set on a Super rookie season for Dak.
3. Kansas City Chiefs – Tyreek Hill’s emergence gives the Chiefs a legit WR weapon.
4. Atlanta Falcons – Quietly the best offense in football.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers – Talented trio of Ben, Bell, Brown can match any other trio.
6. Seattle Seahawks – Earl Thomas injury showing major holes in this defense, trending down.
7. Oakland Raiders – Great season marred in the end by loss of Derek Carr.
8. Green Bay Packers – Aaron Rodgers finally back playing at an MVP level.
9. Miami Dolphins – Adam Gase coach of the year. As a rookie. Wow.
10. New York Giants – Beckham in the playoffs excites, the rest of the team not really.
11. Washington Redskins – Potent offense with an offensive defense to watch.
12. Detroit Lions – Matt Stafford is playing well but who else.
And The Rest
16. Tampa Bay
17. New Orleans
27. San Diego
29. New York Jets
30. Los Angeles
31. San Francisco
By: Michael Rippe (@mikerips)